Clay County Environmental Horticulture Agent and Master Gardener Coordinator since June 2016. I hold a Master's Degree in Extension Education through the University of Florida and a bachelor's degree in Landscape Horticulture from the University of Delaware. My main interests include landscape design, entomology, plant production, ecology, and hydrology. Originally from Delaware but currently live in Keystone Heights with my wife, daughter, son, and household zoo of pets.
Posts by Wayne Hobbs:
- Florida-Friendly Plants- Daylily
- Florida-Friendly Plants- Butterfly Weed
- A Stinky Situation: Stinkhorn Fungus
- Florida-Friendly Plants- Oakleaf Hydrangea
- Landscaping for Lizards
- Mowing Tips for Florida
- Propagation Methods- Air Layering
- Container Crops
- The Methodical Misuse of Moth Balls
- Leaping Lizards!