Clay County Environmental Horticulture Agent and Master Gardener Coordinator since June 2016. I hold a Master's Degree in Extension Education through the University of Florida and a bachelor's degree in Landscape Horticulture from the University of Delaware. My main interests include landscape design, entomology, plant production, ecology, and hydrology. Originally from Delaware but currently live in Keystone Heights with my wife, daughter, son, and household zoo of pets.
Posts by Wayne Hobbs:
- 2021 UF/IFAS Extension Clay County Master Gardener Plant Sale
- Crabgrass in St. Augustinegrass Lawns
- St. Augustinegrass Seed? Can’t buy that.
- Keeping Your Live Oaks Alive
- Want to be a Master Gardener? 2021 Course Now Accepting Applications in Clay County!
- Fall Color in Florida
- My Journey to Creating a Monarch Butterfly Garden Part 3: Plant Choices
- 2020 Clay County Master Gardener Volunteer Training Now Open
- My Journey to Becoming a Monarch Butterfly Garden Part 2: The Life Cycle of the Monarch
- Awful Aphids