Prissy is the UF/IFAS Commercial Agricultural Agent for St. Johns County. She loves getting her hands dirty, eating local food, swimming, and binge watching Netflix. Go Gators!
Posts by Prissy Fletcher:
- First Farm of St. Johns County Receives CARES Award from Farm Bureau
- What Does ‘Organic’ Mean to You?
- Pumpkins & Squash: Connecting Agricultural, Urban and Youth Audiences with Food Systems
- Hydroponic Demonstrations this Fall at UF/IFAS-HAEC in Hastings
- IPM – Biological Control: The Braconid Wasp (Cotesia congreta)
- Datil Peppers and the 13th Annual Fall Festival in St. Augustine
- Results of the 2020 Hastings Pumpkin Variety Trial
- News from the Hastings Triage Lab: Immunostrip Kits
- News from the Hastings Triage Lab: Corn Smut
- Pythium, or Damping-off in Florida Artichokes