The 2023 JOANN Loves 4-H campaign, now through May 1
Spark creativity for young people in your community while doing some creating of your own! When you shop at your local JOANN store, you can support 4-H at the register. 100% supports 4-H, with 70% returning to Florida for 4-H programs.
Support received in Florida is invested in local and statewide programs – including the 4-H Clothing, Textiles and Fashion Project. Through this project 4-H’ers develop practical life skills including sewing, consumer awareness and interviewing. Confidence, entrepreneurship and creativity also grow.
Recent impacts of the JOANN Loves 4-H campaign for Florida 4-H
- Local county and club project funds
- Tote sewing workshop at iLEAD (Intermediate Leadership Conference) in June 2022
- Sensory blanket service project at 4-H University in July 2022
- 4-H Clothing, Textiles and Fashion Project workshops for volunteers
- Updating the Florida 4-H Fashion Revue Guide and reinvigorating the Florida 4-H Fashion Revue State-level Competition
Additional ways JOANN supports 4-H
- JOANN 4-H Rewards Discount Card: current 4-H members, professionals, volunteers and parents/legal guardians can sign up to save 15% off every day. Plus 2.5% of every sale supports 4-H.
- Custom 4-H Fabric at JOANN: $0.50 donated to 4-H for every yard purchased of custom 4-H fabric. Have you made a fun project using the JOANN 4-H fabrics? Share your creativity with #JOANNloves4H!
We appreciate JOANN’s continued support for our Florida 4-H’ers. For more information on 4-H project opportunities in your community, contact your local UF/IFAS Extension Office.
Interested in partnering with Florida 4-H? Contact Caylin Hilton at grow4H@ifas.ufl.edu.
Are you a 4-H alumnus or friend of the program as a volunteer, community advocate or a supportive parent or guardian? Subscribe to the Florida 4-H Alumni + Friends Community for news and updates. You can connect with 4-H locally through your Extension County Office, or contact Caylin Hilton at grow4H@ifas.ufl.edu, 352.392.5432.
4-H is the youth development program of the land-grant university and Cooperative Extension system. The program provides hands-on educational programs and experiences for youth ages 5-18 with the objective of developing young people as individuals and responsible citizens. 4-H empowers youth to be leaders in their communities today, and for the future. In Florida, 4-H is administered by UF/IFAS Extension and Florida A&M University.