Support the UF/IFAS programs you love on Gator Nation Giving Day!
On February 17, 2022, Gators everywhere will “Stand Up & Holler” by making a gift to the UF program that means the most to them. Support from alumni and friends on Gator Nation Giving Day powers our work to better the lives of people throughout Florida and across the world. Help us spread the word by sharing one of our posts, or one of your own, on social media with #AllForTheGators!
UF’s goal for Giving Day 2022 is 23,000 gifts in 24 hours, and every gift will count towards this goal. This year, we have some exciting challenges to double your impact:
- Associate V.P. Jeanna Mastrodicasa is matching gifts up to $3,000 total to IFAS Facilities, and Associate Dean for Extension Mike Gutter will match the first $500 to the Family & Consumer Sciences Extension Program.
- Anonymous donors are matching gifts to the TREC Dorm Building Fund (up to $20,000) and to support graduate students through the Hayen-Hissem Dairy Science Travel Endowment (up to $15,000).
- Dana Eller and family will match gifts toward the new ABE Teaching Building up to $5,000, in honor of J. David Eller (ABE ’64).
- Gifts to 4-H Camps (Timpoochee, Cloverleaf and Cherry Lake) and the Florida 4-H Program will help unlock bonus gifts totaling $5,000 from Dr. Marilyn Norman.
- Hyatt Survey is matching all gifts to the David Gibson Geomatics Endowment up to $3,000.
- The Langdale Company is matching gifts to Florida Project Learning Tree up to $2,000.
- Jimmy Boyd and Benita Boyd will match all gifts to the Extension Internship Program up to $3,000.
- The UF Provost has committed matching dollars to help renovate the CALS Alumni & Friends Classroom (up to $50,000) and to build a new microbiology teaching laboratory (up to $750,000).
You can support the local Extension office in your county, and your favorite Extension programs like 4-H, Master Gardener Volunteers and Master Naturalists. Support our CALS Gators through one of the many beyond-the-classroom opportunities as part of the VP Promise initiative, including internships with UF/IFAS Research. And if you don’t see your favorite program, you can search for it by clicking here and still be counted on Giving Day!
The UF Foundation is a 501c3 organization for the support of University of Florida programs, and your gifts may be tax-deductible. For more information visit the Giving Day frequently asked questions page or contact Caylin Hilton at (352) 392-1975 or email@example.com.
We are #AllForTheGators!