4-H Day at LEGOLAND 2016
The 4th Annual 4-H Day at LEGOLAND on Saturday, September 10th. This event is an opportunity for 4-H members and their families to explore the LEGOLAND theme park at a deep discount, while raising funds for 4-H clubs, camps, and other educational programs. LEGOLAND is a great way to have fun with the entire family and learn about science, engineering, and technology. The Florida Department of Ag’s greenhouse is a must-see attraction. You can learn all about Florida agriculture and how we are feeding the nation and world. Just don’t eat the produce- it’s all made from LEGOs! You can also sign up for a robotics class while you are there to learn how engineers design, build, program, and test robots.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Tickets are $35.00/person ($5.00 per ticket benefits the Florida 4-H Foundation). It is completely optional, but you can also purchase add-ons for express passes, parking, and admission to the water park.
- Any family that has participated in 4-H is eligible for the discount (this includes 4-H clubs, camps, day camps, school, afterschool, and military 4-H programs)
- Youth under the age of 2 are admitted for free
- Tickets are only good for Saturday, September 10th, 2016
- Tickets must be ordered online at least 24 hours before the event
- Use this secure link to order 4-H discount tickets
- You do not have to bring your 4-H Membership Card, just bring the tickets you print at home generated by the link above
- If you have a 4-H t-shirt, please wear it! We would like to see a “sea of green” at LEGOLAND that day.
- You are responsible for your transportation to and from the park, and for making any reservations for overnight accommodations. Many of the hotels in the area offer free shuttle services to and from the park, so ask your hotel concierge. The onsite LEGOLAND Hotel recently opened and is offering some great deals.
- If you are driving to the park, parking costs $17.00 onsite, but you can save $2.00 if you order your parking pass online when you purchase your tickets through our link above.
- For information about park attractions, show schedules, food, height restrictions, or accommodations for persons with disabilities visit http://florida.legoland.com/. Check out their online Family Guide. If you have toddlers, you may also want to read What to Do When you are Two.
- Please share photos of your LEGOLAND experience on social media using #4Heverywhere