Boehringer Ingelheim, the second largest animal pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently hiring a Customer Care Representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle account inquiries including billing or order issues, website navigation, order entry, resolution of complaints, while doing so in a manner that reduces customer effort and promotes a positive customer experience
- Channels of service one may be handling include phone, email, and/or self-service
- Individual should be able to work within a structured environment, while demonstrating flexibility and initiative to establish and achieve individual professional goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a close team environment
- Must be able to work within a number of software applications including Microsoft, call center, and custom programs
- Key dimensions include: initiative, resilience, prioritization, and organization, time management, ability to multi-task and develop solutions.
- Veterinary or Animal Health knowledge a plus
For more information and to apply, please visit this website.