Loan Accountant – Alachua Branch
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Processing loan transactions for performing and non-performing loans
- Ensuring accurate record keeping in accordance with GAAP and as determined by high risk accounting guidelines
- Maintaining ledger for select asset and liability accounts
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Three years of Accounting and/or accounting systems experience
- Knowledge of REAL and COAL accounting manual and policies and procedures manual a Plus!
- Knowledge of GAAP and their application to the function performed with Farm Credit
Loan Assistant/Front Desk – Alachua Branch
The selected candidate for this position will sit at the front desk and perform a wide range of administrative and office activities including greeting customers and answering the telephone.
- Review loan documents for accuracy and adherence to loan policy and procedure
- Set up and maintain credit files
- Provide outstanding customer support to our borrowers, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task by prioritizing and providing excellent customer service
- Administrative Assistant experience a plus