Qingren Wang, Ph.D.
Dr. Qingren Wang is currently an Extension Agent II in Commercial Vegetables and Pesticide Applicator Training, he is a soil scientist, working on research in soil management, cover crops, cropping systems, and environmental science for over 30 years.
Posts by Qingren Wang, Ph.D.:
- What kind of pesticide licenses are you looking for?
- Choosing the Right Cover Crop at the Right Time
- Watching out for an outbreak of tomato chlorotic spot virus (TCSV) in late planting fields
- Populations of Thrips in Various Weeds and Vegetables
- Squash Crown Rot Disease Management – Field Day Demonstration
- Watching out for Late Blight Disease on Tomato Plants!