Barbara L. Edmonds
People have questions about landscapes and gardens. I attempt to provide UF research based options, firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to gardening, I enjoy travel, reading, swimming and socializing with friends & family.
Posts by Barbara L. Edmonds:
- DIY Draped Hypertufa
- Seven Gardening Hacks for 2019
- Florida Master Gardener class begins Jan. 23, 2019
- Levy County Agricultural Producers Cost Share Workshop
- UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) Extension @ Yankeetown Seafood Festival
- UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) Extension booth @ Cedar Key
- Will This Kill My Tree?
- Mushroom, Toadstool and Conk
- Got Plants?
- Do Horseshoe Crab Migrate? If so, how far?