Kevin is a regional extension agent with the University of Florida/IFAS Extension. He serves northeast Florida with programs in agricultural economics and farm business development.
Posts by Kevin Athearn:
- Growing Vegetables in Greenhouses and High Tunnels
- Helping Buyers and Sellers Connect During COVID-19 Disruptions to Florida Food Markets
- CARES Act Assistance for Small Business and Agriculture
- How Can Small Farms Cope With COVID-19 Impacts?
- Growing Vegetables in Controlled Environments
- March 1st Application Deadline for Agricultural Classification or “Greenbelt”