Wendy Lynch is a Regional Specialized Agent for UF/IFAS Extension Central District and a Family and Consumer Sciences / Food Systems Extension Agent in St. Johns County. She specializes in chronic disease prevention including diabetes prevention and weight management, and is an ACE Certified Health Coach.
Posts by Wendy Lynch:
- Understanding Alzheimer’s
- Plant-Based Eating
- Fall Colors and Flavors
- Celebrating Outdoors – Sun Safety
- Personalize Your Plate – It’s All About You!
- 4 Ways to Reduce Sodium in Your Diet
- Understanding the Basics of Diabetes
- Self-Care Tips During Stressful Times
- Your Body’s Response to Stress
- 5 Techniques to Reduce Stress