Grantly Ricketts is an horticulture extension faculty with UF/IFAS Extension. He plans and implement educational programs in horticulture. His programs emphasize on nursery, sod production, green industry best management practices (GIBMP), water conservation and water quality. He also focuses on nutrient management in landscape, safe pesticide use, and pest management. He also provides continuing education credits (CEUs) for commercial pesticide and fertilizer applicators.
Posts by Grantly Ricketts:
- Weedy Lawn; It All Begins with the Rain
- Landscape Mishaps, Misuse and Abuse
- February is Ideal to Apply Pre-emergence Herbicides in Central Florida
- Pruning Ornamental Plants
- CitraBlue a new St. Augustinegrass for 2019
- Critters that are Beneficial to the Landscape
- Scouting for Bugs; They are not all Thugs
- Best Management Practices for Summer Landscape
- Let’s Talk Landscape
- Are Pests in the Landscape Pestering You?