Gabi received her Bachelor's in Psychology and Master's in Health Education and Behavior from the University of Florida. She has been involved in health education professionally since 2006. In 2011, she joined UF/IFAS Extension in Osceola County, focusing on nutrition, wellness, and food systems. Email her anytime at email@example.com.
Posts by Gabriela Murza:
- What’s In Your Milk? It’s Not What You Might Have Heard
- Balance Alone Time with Social Time During the Holidays
- There’s More Than One Way to Thaw a Turkey
- The FITT Principle
- Sanitizing Solution: Taking the Extra Step
- So You Want to Join a Gym: What You Need to Know
- The Egg Recall: What You Need To Know
- FIT Wellness Series
- What’s in Your Peanut Butter?
- Metabolic Syndrome