UF/IFAS Extension Osceola County Master Gardeners will hold their annual Plant Market on Saturday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Osceola Heritage Park.
- Stroll through our open-air market; join in on the free classes offered throughout the day.
- Experience a variety of unique plants. Browse and shop the many garden-related crafts, jewelry, and home décor items.
- Browse and learn about organic potting soils, worm castings, and other natural soil amendments.
- Enjoy shopping through the vast variety of orchids, bromeliads, herbs, vegetable plants, houseplants, cacti, succulents, edible plants, and even carnivorous plants!
- Take a break to enjoy some food from one of our vendors.
Free admission and free parking. There is fun for everyone in the family.
In addition, we have a week full of classes from Monday, February 20 and closing the week with educational programs at the market.
Here are the classes:
- Mon., Feb. 20 11:00 am – Resourceful Gardening – Low Cost Gardening in Small Spaces – online
- Mon, Feb. 20 3:30 pm – Gardening in Containers – online
- Mon, Feb, 20 6:30 pm – Citricos en el Jardin – En persona – (Puede comprar un árbol – $40)
- Tues., Feb. 21 11:00 am – Backyard Water Features – online
- Tues., Feb. 21 3:30 pm – Jardín de Vegeteles – online
- Tues., Feb. 21 6:30 pm – Rain Barrels for the Garden – In person
- Wed., Feb, 22 11:00 am – Spring Vegetable Gardening – online
- Wed., Feb. 22 3:30 pm – Set it and Forget it Hydroponics – online
- Wed., Feb. 22 6:30 pm – Make a Kokedama – In Person – $20
- Thurs., Feb. 23 11:00 am – Citrus in the Home Landscape – In person (May buy a tree – $40)
- Thurs., Feb, 23 3:30 pm – Plant This Not That – online
- Thurs., Feb. 23 6:30 pm – Como hacer un Kokedama – En persona – $20
- Friday, Feb. 24 11:00 am – Cuidado basico de Orquiedeas – en línea
- Friday, Feb. 24 3:30 pm – Tree Selection, Planting and Establishment – online
Visit our Eventbrite to register to attend any of the classes at http://ocagriculture.eventbrite.com
Questions? Want to be a vendor? Contact 321-697-3000