Pesticide exams will once again be administered at the UF/IFAS Extension Extension Orange County with safety protocols in place. Exams will be given June 4, 5, 11 & 18 from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Effective July 2nd, exams will be administered on the 1st Thursday of each month from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Social distancing guidelines will be strictly followed, limiting the number of people admitted for testing to eight (8) applicants per testing day.
- There will be computer testing only, no paper tests.
- You must apply, obtain a voucher number and schedule your exam at http://pesticideexam.ifas.ufl.edu. There will be no walk-ins allowed.
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 questionnaire completion required for entry.
- Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn in our offices and testing room.
- Computers, desks and testing accessories will be sanitized between use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the testing room.
If you have any questions, contact the UF/IFAS Extension Orange County by phone at 407-254-9200.