Join Us for a Workshop on Private Drinking Well Maintenance, Well Water Quality, and Septic System Care in Marion County!
Are you concerned about the safety of your drinking water and the health of your septic system? Your worries end here! We are excited to invite you to a FREE workshop that will equip you with essential knowledge to ensure the proper maintenance of your own water supply and septic system .
Date: March 7, 2024
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Location: UF/IFAS Extension Marion County, 2232 NE Jacksonville Rd, Ocala, FL 34470
Private Drinking Well Maintenance:
- Learn the basic components of your private well.
- Identify signs of well problems.
- Tips for regular well maintenance.
Drinking Water Quality:
- Discover how to test and maintain the quality of your drinking water.
- Understand common water contaminants and how to address them.
- Receive a FREE bacteria screening at the event!
Septic System Maintenance:
- Learn the basic components of your septic system.
- Learn about warning signs of septic system issues.
- Prevent costly repairs with proper septic system upkeep.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn essential strategies to safeguard your water supply and properly maintain your onsite sewer system. This workshop is open to all private well and/or septic system users, so invite your friends and neighbors too!
Seats are limited. Reserve your spot now! To register: https://bit.ly/MarionFWON