4-H is a family affair with many opportunities where children and parents can participate with common interests. The 4-H program’s success depends upon parental support and involvement. By being involved in 4-H, parents can ensure the best growth experience possible for their children. For more information please contact Dallas Meringolo at email@example.com.
Where Do I Find Information And Dates?
- Lake County 4-H Office
- 4-H Online 2.0: Sign In (4honline.com)
- Lake Co Facebook UF IFAS Extension Lake County 4-H | Facebook
- Club Leaders
What Is Offered in Lake County?
- Community Clubs
- County Events Day/Share the Fun
- Residential Camping
- Shooting Sports
- Horse Shows
- County Council
- 1-2 projects for the first year Florida_4-H_Curriculum-Clearing-House-2019-20.pdf (ufl.edu)
- As many or few events as it fits your family but meets your club’s By-laws
- Dallas’ Recommended Top Five:
- Record book – required
- Participate in community service projects
- Attend at least one County Council meeting.
- Participate in County Events Day
- Participate in the fair
- Show livestock
- Enter exhibits into the 4-H building