Meet us at the U.S. Post Office in Historic Downtown Marianna on Saturday, March 4, 2023, for a fun and family-oriented community service day. Main Street Marianna is partnering with Jackson County 4-H and other community partners to collaborate to beautify our downtown. You do NOT have to be a 4-H member to participate — this is open to the entire community!
When Are We Serving?
- 8 am to 11 am on Saturday, March 4
- Please dress accordingly! Closed toed shoes are recommended.
Who Should Attend?
- Adults who care about the appearance of our Historic Downtown area
- Teens who are ready to work responsibility and earn certified community service hours!
- Families with children under the age of 13 who can provide direct supervision for their younger children.
This is a wonderful opportunity to connect and work together for a great cause — our town! Please sign up in advance, as lunch will be provided. Look for the 4-H table to sign in and get your role for the day!
We are grateful to to the Main Street Marianna Design Committee and community support from Jackson County Teachers Credit Union, Johnson Equity Holdings, and the Marianna Optimist Club for their coordination and support of this project.