We receive many requests for newsletter templates. The ICS Graphic Design team can develop a template for you in Adobe InDesign. We understand that most of you don’t have access to or experience with that software. As an alternative, we offer to create a designed newsletter header.
Benefits of a Header
- Use it on your digital and print newsletter.
- Use in any software, i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Less time to design
- If you use MS Word, you can share the file on OneDrive so multiple people can work on it simultaneously.
Benefits of a Template
- We create the template using your first issue and organize it using actual content.
- A professional designer creates the entire design
- Includes header design
TIP: Naming your newsletter
- Create a list of words and phrases that describe the content in your newsletters.
- Find synonyms for your list items.
- Keep your audience in mind and build creative names that appeal to them, their interests, and their style.
- Use alliteration or rhyming words to make your newsletter catchy and memorable.
- Choose a name that is “punny” by adding a funny twist to a common phrase or reference.
- Check to make sure you didn’t choose a name that is already being used.
- Run it by a group of people to make sure it fits.
Sample Newsletter Headers