To bulk import media into TERMINALFOUR’s media library, you can use the Packages tool. Follow these steps to use the tool:
- In the menu in TERMINALFOUR, click on Content > Content Migration > Packages
2. On the Packages page, click Create new package
3. Select Media Archive on the Package type (Step 1) and click Next
4. Name your package and fill in the details
5. For the Select option, you will select a ZIP file that contains all of the media that you wish to import. (For instance, 100 images in a folder)
6. Select the Media Type you wish to apply to all media that is imported
7. Click Next and the next page provide information about the zipped folder. Here you can review the media items that will be imported
8. Click Next again and once the package has been created, click Finish
9. You should see your newly created package on the package page. It should have a status of Pending.
10. Click on Actions > Import
11. Select the category you wish to import the media items into and click Import package
Your media items should be imported into that selected category as a sub-category, names as the package name. in v.8 be sure you extend the plus sign in the left pane next to “Categorised”and locate your specific site folder before uploading.