On February 18, 2021, Gators everywhere will “Stand Up and Holler” by making a gift to the UF program that means the most to them. Support from alumni and friends on Gator Nation Giving Day bolsters our far-reaching work, and fuels UF’s climb into the Top 5 public universities. Help us spread the word with #AllForTheGators!
UF’s goal for Giving Day 2021 is 20,000 gifts in 24 hours! Every gift will count towards this goal. This year there are even more ways to make an impact with UF/IFAS on Giving Day, including with your favorite Florida county! You can support CALS students through one of the many CALS beyond-the-classroom opportunities in the VP Promise initiative, including CALS Ambassadors, internships with IFAS Research and Extension, and Animal Sciences judging teams, just to name a few. And if you don’t see your favorite program, you can search for it by clicking here and still be counted on Giving Day!
Here are this year’s giving challenges from our generous UF/IFAS family:
- Dana Eller and family will match gifts toward the new ABE Teaching Building up to $10,000 in honor of J. David Eller (ABE ’64).
- Anonymous friends are matching gifts to the TREC Dorm Building Fund up to $20,000 total.
- Gifts to 4-H Camps (Timpoochee, Cloverleaf and Cherry Lake) and the Florida 4-H Program will help unlock four bonus gifts of $1,000 each from Dr. Marilyn Norman.
- The A. Chester Skinner Jr. Family will double the impact of gifts up to $10,000 to rebuild and relocate the historic Sawmill at the Austin Cary Forest.
- Cole Slate is committing $2,000 to FYCS student scholarships, and challenging alumni and friends to match his commitment for another $2,000.
- Jimmy Boyd and Benita Boyd will match all gifts to the Extension Internship Program up to $3,000.
- Hyatt Survey is matching all gifts to the David Gibson Geomatics Endowment up to $3,000.
The UF Foundation is a 501c3 organization for the support of University of Florida programs, and your gifts may be tax-deductible. For more information visit the Giving Day frequenty asked questions page or please contact Caylin Hilton at (352) 392-1975 or email@example.com. We are #AllForTheGators!