Suzanna Smith is associate professor in the Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences at the University of Florida. She teaches courses on family life and develops educational programs on work and family issues and family relationships. Dr. Smith is active in international education programs and diversity education.
Posts by Suzanna Smith:
- Never Too Old? Sexuality in Later Life
- When a Grandparent Has Dementia
- Keeping Older Family Members Safe From Financial Exploitation
- What is Situational Couple Violence?
- How Relationships Influence Quality of Life For People With Alzheimer’s Disease
- Online Dating: A Better Way to Meet Your Match?
- Fighting About Money with Your Spouse: Risky Business?
- Take Time to Talk to Elders Before Making Changes