Cornerstone Dairy Academy
Want to communicate or lead more effectively?
Moving into a management role?
Graduating soon or new to the workforce?
Cornerstone Dairy Academy can set you up for success.
Cornerstone Dairy Academy is designed not merely to build leaders but to develop them into leaders of cornerstone caliber – the kind of leaders who inspire and empower others. If you’re a dairy producer, student or dairy-industry professional who aspires to reach higher levels in life and work, apply for this world-class leadership program.
Specifically designed for those who are eager to improve their people development and leadership skills, this three-pillar program will teach you the strategies you need to lead with purpose, character, integrity and confidence. Time flies; apply today.
Choose your pillar
Cornerstone Dairy Academy offers a choice of three tracks that build on the fundamentals of people-development skills while cultivating important aspects of communication.
Each of the learning pillars occur simultaneously on Day 1. Following a final classroom session at breakfast, Day 2 wraps up by attending the 2019 PDPW Business Conference. Here’s where you put your new skills to work as you join dairy farmers, industry members and experts from around the globe. After completing one pillar, you’ll want to complete all three – it’s your ticket to becoming a leader of cornerstone caliber.
· Discover your behavior type and how to adjust to other behaviors
· Understand generational differences
· Master first impressions
· Practice thankfulness and gratitude
· Understand integrity and its correlation to ethical decision making
· Observe global trends so you can discover opportunities
· Strategic planning and efficient use of economic indicator tools
· Learn how to exemplify credibility and uprightness
· Top ten characteristics and seven best practices of a servant leader
· The value of working as a team and organizational focus
· The impact of hospitality and customer service
· The blessings in creating a positive, productive work culture
Cost: $150 (for accepted participants; funding to cover the full $600 value is provided by Professional Dairy Producers Foundation)
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
Location: Alliant Energy Center, Madison, Wis.
Tuesday, March 12
9:00 a.m. Registration
8:00 p.m. Conclude
Wednesday, March 13
7:15 a.m. Breakfast Program
8:45 a.m. Business Conference Day 1
6:30 p.m. Dinner and Networking
* Registration includes 2 nights of room-share lodging on March 12-13, 2019; registration for day 1 of PDPW Business Conference; all meals and conference materials.
Application questions should be directed to Tracy Propst at email@example.com