- Teaching a variety of undergraduate courses in animal science with a preferred emphasis in reproductive physiology, genetics and breeding, pre-veterinary medicine, and/or animal behavior
- Developing a high quality research program that includes grant writing and publishing within the discipline
- Developing and teaching Animal Science M.S. graduate courses, supervising M.S. graduate students, advising departmental student organizations, and participating in appropriate professional and University service
- Doctorate in Animal Science, or a closely related area.
- Applicants with an expected completion of a doctoral degree by May 2019 will be considered.
- Experience in livestock handling and/or management preferred
- For consideration at the associate professor level, applicants should have an appropriate record of teaching excellence and scholarly productivity
- State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position
- Complete the faculty employment application
- Attach a letter of application, full vitae, and transcripts
- Provide contact information for three references (name, phone number, email address)
Completed applications are due by November 3, 2017. Review of applications will begin on that day and continue until the position is filled. Please direct questions to Mrs. Kathy Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Position will be available with a start date of August 16, 2018.
For more information please visit: www.jobs.ilstu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=73599