Equestrian Sport Productions is offering several internship opportunities for the 2017-2018 season at the Winter Equestrian Festival, Adequan® Global Dressage Festival, and International Polo Club, all located in Wellington, FL.
All candidates must have their own housing and transportation. College credit or similar hourly compensation is available.
Social Media and Web Intern:
- Designed for students interested in a future career in equestrian marketing. The Social Media and Web Intern will work directly with the Social Media and Online Content Manager to assist the Marketing team with social media initiatives, content creation, website management, live event coverage, and administrative tasks.
- The ideal Social Media and Web Intern is a creative thinker with strong communication and writing skills who is detail oriented and self-driven with the ability to take initiative. This candidate should be comfortable working in close proximity to horses, speaking with and interviewing riders on a daily basis, working independently, and have a general understanding of the equestrian industry.
- Weekend work and ability to stay for multiple night events each week (various Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays) is required. Previous experience with photography, WordPress, and blogging is highly desirable (although not required).
- Please include a creative writing sample with your cover letter – this can be examples of social media posts for a brand/company, or a creative blog writing sample. If you have photography experience, please include examples as well.
- The Social Media and Web Intern will work with hunter/jumper, dressage, and polo competition. This internship may start as soon as December 1, 2017, and continue through April 2018.
- Designed for students interested in a future career in equestrian marketing. The General Marketing Intern will assist several members of the Marketing team with a wide variety of marketing initiatives across our hunter/jumper, dressage, and polo venues. Some tasks may include, but are not limited to, assisting with ad creation, data tracking and reporting, distribution of marketing materials, media and public relations opportunities, various written assignments, live event coverage and support, and other projects as needed.
- The General Marketing Intern will develop broad marketing experience in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing department. This multi-tasking candidate should have excellent communication and writing skills, be self-motivated, and have a general understanding of the equestrian industry.
- Weekend work and ability to stay for multiple night events each week (various Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays) is required. This internship may start as soon as December 1, 2017, and continue through April 2018.