Heather Kalaman is a current Doctor of Plant Medicine student at UF, where she obtained her MS in Environmental Horticulture. She is incredibly enthusiastic about all things plant, fungal, and insect related!
Posts by Heather Kalaman:
- Giant African Land Snail Eradicated in Florida
- Cactus moth (Cactoblastis cactorum) and implications for native Opuntia
- Citrus black spot: Expansion of quarantine areas in south Florida
- Sinomegoura citricola recently discovered on Florida mango
- Ambrosia beetles as stressors of woody ornamentals
- Brazilian peppertree (Schinus terebinthifolia) – ongoing biocontrol efforts.
- A bother on boxwood (Buxus spp.)
- Watermelon Woes: Common Diseases and Management Resources
- Crape myrtle bark scale (Acanthococcus lagerstroemia) recently discovered in Florida
- A Friendly Reminder About Ticks