Lynda Spence serves as Extension Faculty in Family and Consumer Sciences for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension in Marion County, Florida. Her areas of responsibility are aging well and financial management education. Lynda has been selected to present at conferences at district, state, and national levels. She is a member of the Southern Gerontological Society, National Council on Family Relations, American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences, Financial Therapy Association, National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences and serves as past president for the Florida Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. She earned her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Family, Youth, and Community Sciences from the University of Florida.
Posts by Lynda Spence:
- We’re All in this Together, Except for the Bad Players!
- Medical Appointments during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Toss or Keep: Reducing and Reordering Your Paperwork
- The True Cost of Payday Loans
- Depression and Older Adults
- Finding the Right Words When There Are No Words
- Considerations for Your Donations
- Get the Facts about Navigating the Equifax Data Breach
- What Florida Residents Should Know About Radon
- Homebuyer Education Workshop Series