I am the horticulture extension agent in Lee County, southwest Florida. Contact me on most landscape issues including native plants, flowering trees, plant identification, and insect and disease problems. email@example.com
Posts by Stephen Brown:
- Event: Southwest Florida CISMA Annual Invasive Species Symposium | Feb 26th, 2019 | FGCU
- FDACS | Overview of Limited Applicator Certification Programs | Lee County
- Event: Green Industry Best Management Practice – Mar 20th, 2019 – North Fort Myers Recreation Center
- Event: Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance Exam Preparation and Exam | Mar 6th 2019 | North Fort Myers Rec Center
- Event: Limited Certification Lawn and Ornamental Exam Preparation | Feb 22 2019 | North Fort Myers Recreation Center
- Event: Green Industry Best Management Practice (GI‐BMP) in Spanish (Espanol) | Jan 31st, 2019 | Lee County Garden Council Building
- Q and A: I have a gardenia bush that is steadily going downhill. How should I care for this plant to bring it back to health?
- Q and A: Can you shed some light on why our laurel oaks drop their leaves at different times?
- Fact Sheets: Norfolk Pine | Stephen Brown | Lee County Extension [pdf]
- Fact Sheets: Nematodes | Gold Mound Durante | Managing Nematodes | Stephen Brown | Lee County Extension