Angel Granger is the Jackson County 4-H Agent. She has a BS in Agriculture with Animal Science Emphasis and a MS in Agriculture with Plant Science Emphasis. She specializes in in youth and volunteer development and youth animal science and agriculture.
Posts by Angel Granger:
- Panhandle Youth Expo
- Volunteer Conference of Southern States Scholarship Opportunity
- Save the Date for Camp Timpoochee Alumni Day!
- Learning Life Skills – Jackson 4-H Competes at State Horse Show
- Boots and Buckles 4-H Horse Club Headed to State
- Jackson 4-H Buddy Camp – Making History!
- Hot Off the Grill – Jackson 4-H Cooks Up Winners
- Jackson 4-H Needs Your Help!
- 4-H Members Exemplify Service to Others Through Little Free Library
- Country Bumpkins 4-H Club Offers Educational Opportunity