1. What license/certificate do I need?
2. How do I sign up to take an exam?
3. How do I get technical support or ask questions about Everblue (remote proctored exams)?
- Call 1-888-502-8151
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What do I need besides the exam to get my certificate? Ask them if they are treating lawns or around buildings with people in them
- If YES email AESCares@fdacs.gov or call the Pest Control line 850-617-7997
- If NO then no requirements needed before testing; just get a voucher and test
5. My voucher isn’t working who do I contact?
6. I passed my exams now what?
- Check your email for further instructions; might need to check junk mail
- Or email AESCares@FDACS.gov if no email can be found
7. I paid where is my license/certificate?
8. Where do I find my exam score?
- Your final score should have been emailed to you, may need to check junk mail
- If you have nothing, email AESCares@FDACS.gov
9. Where do I renew my pest control business license?
- Visit – https://aesecomm.fdacs.gov/pestcontrolbusiness.aspx?type=renew
- For additional assistance contact Jan.Dicks@FDACS.gov
10. I have a question about the pesticide label or how to safely use a specific product, who do I call?
- Refer to the label or call the number listed on the label
11. I have a question about WPS compliance, who do I call?
- Refer to https://www.fdacs.gov/Agriculture-Industry/Agricultural-Worker-Safety-FAQ
- Call your local county extension office https://directory.ifas.ufl.edu/searchdir?pageID=3&pl=05
12. I think someone illegally sprayed pesticides, what do I do?
13. I want to be on the “no spray list” and/or be notified before a pesticide application occurs, how do I do that?
- Visit – https://www.fdacs.gov/Business-Services/Pest-Control/Registry-of-Persons-Requiring-Prior-Notification-of-Pesticides-Map
- On the right hand side select “application for prior notification of pesticide applications”
Terminology (for FDACS help desk people to understand not to explain to callers)
License: This can refer to either a “license” to apply pesticides for those in Chapter 487 (Agriculture RUP) or can refer to the business license for those in Chapter 482
Statute 388: Mosquito control
Statute 482: using pesticides inside or around buildings (including lawns); residential or associated areas.
Statute 487: Agriculture and all other pesticide uses NOT mosquito or around buildings
RUP: Restricted Use Products or Restricted Use Pesticides
PCO: Pest Control Operator
PIO: Pesticide information Office (352-392-4721)