I have been the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties since 2001. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-437-7464.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Plastic-Free July
- Sea Turtle Awareness
- Sea beans (Drift seeds)
- Things to think about when trying to reduce waste
- Jellies on the beach!
- Have a Very Merry Ocean Holiday Season
- Thinking about the environment over the holidays
- Sargassum beach wrack
- September is Microplastic Awareness Month
- Permit now required to sell saw palmetto berries