Dr. Maria Portelos-Rometo is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent III for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension. Dr. Rometo began her Extension career in Sarasota County in 2007 but has been an educator for more than 23 years.
Posts by Maria Portelos-Rometo:
- Getting more out of the (salad) mix
- Getting into the (One Seed salad) mix in the garden
- October is for pumpk… cranberries!
- Getting to know: pumpkin and winter squash
- Pumpkin: It’s about more than just pie
- Scrap the soap and scrub with sanitizer? Not so fast
- Food safety tips for packing a school lunch
- Finally. No-sew face coverings
- Storm Season 2020: Food safety
- Storm Season 2020: Post-disaster precautions