The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- World Heart Day
- 4-H Officer Training Day
- Okaloosa County Fair
- 4-H Open House for Special Needs Families
- Annual Awards Party
- District 1 4-H Mystery Social
- 2017 4-H Summer Camp Timpoochee Registration
- SRC 4-H New Member Orientation
- Join us for the Spring Festival of Flowers and Flower Show!
- Welcome to the UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County Blog