Andrea is an Educational Media/Communication Coordinator at the UF/IFAS Range Cattle Research and Education Center (RCREC) located Ona. Established in 1941 the RCREC resides on 2,840 acres in rural SW Hardee County. Its focus is on the enhancement of livestock, forages, and natural resources for Florida’s grazing lands.
Posts by Andrea Dunlap:
- Heat Stress on Beef Cattle
- Livestock Predation: Identifying the culprits
- Impacts of an Invasive Ecosystem Engineer Upon Wetlands and Aquatic Communities Across a Subtropical Agroecosystem
- Become a Bluebird Watcher!
- UF/IFAS RCREC Graduate Student Highlight: Wes Anderson
- UF/IFAS Range Cattle REC – Exchange Visitor Highlight: Joao Marcelo Dalmazo Sanchez
- UF/IFAS RCREC Graduate Student Highlight: Dipti Rai
- UF/IFAS Range Cattle REC Exchange Visitor Highlight – Dr. Marta Kohmann
- UF/IFAS RCREC Graduate Student Highlight: Leandro Otavio Vieira Filho
- UF/IFAS RCREC Graduate Student Highlight: Kelly Koriakin