Members of the Ochs Garden 4-H Club learn to vegetable garden, develop healthy lifestyles, and have a great time while learning. While it is still too hot to spend much time outside working in a garden, it is the perfect time to start planning for the fall garden season. Pre-registration is now open for the 2010/2011 gardening year. Here is what you need to know:
- The 4-H garden club is open to youth 5-18
- Garden hours are 3-5 Tuesdays & Thursdays; 9-11 on Saturdays
- The garden is located at 14644 113th Avenue North, Largo
- Cost is $25 per year
- Members are expected to complete a 4-H project
- Interested parents must contact Jean Rogalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register
- Each member receives a 10X12 foot plot
- All plants and seeds are provided.
- This 4-H project is fun!
In addition to learning how to grow vegetables, youth also learn about rain barrels, composting, and beneficial insects.
Come grow with us!