Frank is the Program Coordinator for Florida-Friendly Landscaping in Pasco County. Combining interests in water conservation, sustainability, gardening, and data-mining, he helps builders, businesses, and residents maintain beautiful, resilient landscapes while saving water & living more Florida-Friendly
Posts by Frank Galdo:
- Searching for (and finding!) fireflies… right here in Pasco County!
- What are those little black discs?
- The “FFL Law” – It’s complicated…
- Tampa Bay Community Water-Wise Awards 2021 – ENTER TODAY!
- What happened to FloridaYards.org?
- Sprinkler tune-up!
- Signs of “springtime” in central Florida…
- Tips for Success! – Planting a shrub (the right way)
- Let’s See Your Landscape!
- Create A Pollinator’s Paradise