Residential Horticulture --- A graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in Horticulture, Ed is a UF/IFAS Extension Orange County Agent and a Florida Nursery Growers and Landscapers “Florida Certified Horticulture Professional”. He is the recipient of the 2010 Master Gardener Professorship Award. Ed has been providing home landscape and gardening information to homeowners in the Central Florida area since 1998.
Posts by Ed Thralls:
- Cold Protection for Landscape Plants — After the Event
- Holiday Plant Care – Should you Keep Them or Toss Them?
- New Vegetable Gardener — Greens in the Cool Season Garden
- New Vegetable Gardener — Cool Season Vegetable Gardening in Central Florida
- Peanut Butter Challenge
- Soil Testing for the Homeowner
- My Dog is Eating Mushrooms in the Yard
- New Vegetable Gardener — Square Foot Gardening
- UF/IFAS Extension Orange County “Safely Resuming Operations”
- New Vegetable Gardener — Compost and Composting