I am the Communications Specialist at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center located in Lake Alfred, Florida. Moved here after eight years as Assistant Vice President of UF/IFAS Communications. I love to talk about Florida citrus and all the brilliant scientists at UF/IFAS who work tirelessly to fight citrus greening and help Florida citrus growers produce the world's best citrus.
Posts by Ruth Borger:
- Citrus Nutrition Day Seminar to be Offered October 26 at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake Alfred
- New UF Extension Agent in Highlands County Eager to Work with Growers
- Newest tool to fight citrus diseases may be found in citrus microbiome
- UF professor recognized for a career of accomplishment
- Back to the Future: Citrus breeders look to ancient varieties for modern-day answers
- UF/IFAS Citrus Packinghouse Day returns as in-person event for 2021