Websites and handouts and links, oh my!
Are you new to 4-H and still trying to learn the ropes? Check out our step-by-step guide for registering and finding your place here in Nassau County 4-H. Ready to learn even more? Scroll down to our resources and links at the county, state, and national level.
- New Family Letter – Get started by finding out the basics of 4-H here.
- Nassau County Enrollment Reminders – Now that you know what we do, check out the notes for enrollment specifically within Nassau County including information on membership fees and scholarships (Membership Fee Scholarship Application).
- 4HOnline Enrollment Instructions –Next, head to www.4honline.com to enroll or re-enroll. Just create a family profile and then add individual members. After you enroll, the link to pay your membership fee will be emailed to you. When you enroll, you will also be added to our newsletter listserv.
- Club Leader Contact Sheet 2017-2018 – Searching for the right club for your family? Reach out to our community club leaders and find out more about their individual clubs. This sheet gives you their contact information, as well as meeting days and locations.
- Annual Calendar – Now that you’ve found your club, find out more about events at the county, district, and state level that are open to your 4-H’ers.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/florida4h/
Website – http://florida4h.org/
Fact sheets & further information – http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/topics/4h_youth/index.html
Still have questions? No problem! Call or email one of our agents. We are here to help you!
4-H Office: 904-530-6353
4-H Agents: Kristen Poppell, email@example.com, Kelsey Irvine, firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H Program Assistant: Laura LaRoche, email@example.com