Yuvraj Khamare is a PhD student at the Department of Environmental Horticulture at the University of Florida. His study is mainly focused on weed management in ornamental and landscape plants. Khamare’s research focuses on developing new methods of weed control by strategically improving the cultural practices used by nursery growers. The goal of his research is to find effective, economical and environment-friendly weed management options.
Posts by Yuvraj:
- Weed of the week : Artillery weed
- Weed Science Wednesday: Use of Glyphosate and Herbicide Alternatives for Weed Control in Florida Landscape Planting Beds
- Weed of the Week: Spanish Needles
- Weed Control in Landscape Planting Beds
- Weed Science Wednesday: Weed Control Inside Greenhouses and other enclosed structures
- Nonchemical weed control