Meet the MREC Postdocs
In celebration of National Postdoc Appreciation Week, allow us to introduce the MREC postdoctoral research associates:
- Dr. Steven Anderson, whose research is focused on examining the production of industrial hemp in Florida in greenhouses.
- Dr. Tao Jiang, whose research is focused on examining lettuce genetics and molecular breeding.
- Dr. Melinda Knuth, whose research is focused on examining the complex relationships between those who purchase and those who produce plants.
- Dr. Ernest Kraka, whose research is focused on evaluating herbicides for weed management in ornamental and landscape plants.
- Dr. Erich Schoeller, whose research is focused on understanding invasive insect species impacting the Florida horticulture industry.
- Dr. Xuan Wei, whose research is focused on examining the relationships between consumer behavior, horticultural production, and the marketing of horticultural products.