Angela Collins, PhD | Florida Sea Grant & UF IFAS Extension | Manatee County Government | (941) 722-4524 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Angela Collins:
- Bringing the Future of Florida’s Artificial Reefs into Focus
- Clams as Restoration Tools: GSI Workshop Prioritizes Research Needs for Florida
- COVID-19 Resources for Seafood Producers and Small Businesses
- How do you see seafood? Resources for consumers, retailers and educators.
- Resources for understanding blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) blooms
- Cookout Clams: Florida Seafood at your Fingertips LIVE!
- White Boot Ready: The 38th Annual Cortez Commercial Fishing Festival
- Attention Nature Lovers! The Florida Master Naturalist Program will be offering an Uplands Module Spring 2019.
- Changing Tides: The 37th Annual Cortez Commercial Fishing Festival
- Tips for Tracking Red Tide