Amy Mullins is a Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent and Registered Dietitian (RDN) providing educational programming for UF IFAS Leon County Extension in the areas of nutrition, health and wellness, food safety, and food preservation. Amy has a Bachelor's degree in Health Science Education from the University of Florida as well as Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Food and Nutrition from Florida State University.
Posts by Amy Mullins:
- Home Canning Basics Classes in April
- Home Canning Basics Workshop Series in April
- Home Canning Series in February
- Home Canning Series in October
- Stand Up for Your Health
- Spring into Gardening
- Summer Herbs: From the Garden to the Kitchen Class
- Gardening Series
- Healthy Holidays: A New Tradition
- Are Your Hands Clean?