Amy Mullins is a Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent and Registered Dietitian (RDN) providing educational programming for UF IFAS Leon County Extension in the areas of nutrition, health and wellness, food safety, and food preservation. Amy has a Bachelor's degree in Health Science Education from the University of Florida as well as Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Food and Nutrition from Florida State University.
Posts by Amy Mullins:
- Register Now for Let’s Walk Florida!
- Let’s Walk Florida Virtual Activity Program
- Summer Vegetables Pressure Canning Class
- Avoid the Dangers of Dehydration this Summer
- Summer Salsa Canning Class
- Upcoming Canning Class
- Home Canning Basics Classes in April
- Home Canning Basics Workshop Series in April
- Home Canning Series in February
- Home Canning Series in October