The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- North Florida September Gardening Guide
- Hurricane Preparedness
- 4-H Ag Fun Day – April 1 2017 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Lifestyle and Health
- A Healthy Thanksgiving: Avoiding Holiday Foodborne Illnesses
- Holiday Leftovers 101
- The Art of Gifting
- DEA National Take-Back Initiative
- The ‘5 Second Rule’ Has Fallen
- Just Keep Moving!