Vero Beach’s 19th Annual Gardenfest! Coming Soon
The 19th annual Gardenfest! in Rivererside Park, Vero Beach is coming soon. So bring your wagon, your imagination, your garden wish-list, and your men. No need to miss the Superbowl! Gardenfest! closes Sunday evening at 4PM.
- February 1 & 2, 2020.
- Free admission
- Free parking- near the VB Art Museum
- Rain or shine.
- Open Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM and
- Open Sunday 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
The Garden Club of Indian River County
The Garden Club of Indian River County so graciously organizes Gardenfest! each year. They welcome sponsors, vendors, and new members at any time during the year. For more information on the Garden Club of Indian River County or how to get involved in next year’s Gardenfest!, please visit the Garden Club of Indian River County’s website here.
Gardenfest! is an outdoor event under the oaks. Be sure to dress for the days’ weather. Riverside Park has hard packed shell/sand pathways. Most pathways are wheelchair or stroller friendly. There will be vendors booths of any kind of plant imaginable. There will also be food vendors, garden art, raffles, even “Ask the Experts” gardening seminars. And the University of Florida/Indian River County Master Gardeners will be manning their booth full of knowledgeable UF/IRC Master Gardeners. These friendly folks are there just waiting to answer your local gardening questions.
Indian River County Master Gardeners can:
- Answer your Indian River County Florida gardening questions.
- Help you with plant selection.
- Identify plants, their pests and diseases.
- Talk about edible gardening.
- Identify insect from samples or good photos.
- Diagnose most common plant problems from a sample or good photographs.
- Do FREE soil pH testing in their office.
- Can direct you to other County or UF/Extension services if necessary.
Talk to an Indian River County Master Gardener Six ways:
- Stop by the Agricultural Extension office in the County Administration building B, Monday-Friday 9:00AM to Noon and 1:00PM to 4:00PM
- Call between 9am & 4pm weekdays. (772) 226-4330 ext 1
- Email the Master Gardener Plant Help desk at email@example.com.
- Visit the North Indian River County Library, Sebastian, Wednesday mornings, 10am to noon.
- Check in at the Environmental Learning Center (ELC) on 1st Saturday of each month (free admission day), 10am to noon.
- Visit our UF/IFAS Master Gardener booth at Gardenfest!
To learn more about the Garden Club of Indian River County click here.
For more information on IRC Master Gardeners Plant Help Clinics visit IRC Extension’s website.
To learn more about what IRC Master Gardeners do, please visit & Like our Facebook page: MasterGardenersIRCFlorida.