Looking to enhance your YouTube channel? Then look no further than using Playlists, a great feature available with every YouTube channel. The following video will go through the process to get you up and making new Playlists in no time:
For more information, view YouTube’s Create and Manage Playlists
As far as the steps, here’s a breakdown gleaned from the above page:
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist .
- If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist’s privacy setting. If it’s private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
Edit a playlist
- Select the playlist you’d like to edit in the Guide.
- Click Edit by the section you’d like to change.
Delete a playlist
- Go to one of your playlists.
- Click the Menu .
- Select Delete playlist .
- Confirm that you want to delete your playlist by selecting Delete.
Note: Your old playlist may continue to exist in viewers’ watch histories.
Video tutorial: Al Williamson