Become a 4-H Member
How to Join Holmes County 4-H
Enrolling is easy! You may enroll online, visit the Holmes County 4-H Office, or you may use the paper forms and return it to the Holmes County 4-H Office. See below for more instructions.
Remember that you must be enrolled in 4-H to participate in club meetings, shooting sports such as archery, attend Camp Timpoochee, and/or participate in Summer Day Days.
- Membership Ages: 5-18 years old, determined as of September 1, 2017, or grades K-12.
- Ages 5-7 may enroll only in the United Clovers 4-H Club or projects designated for their age.
- Membership is open to all youth regardless of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap, or geographic location within Holmes County.
- A $20.00 annual membership fee is required for all community club members ages 8-18. Membership fees do not apply to youth ages 5-7 (Cloverbuds), members other than community club members, short-term members, volunteers, or adults. Please see Membership Fee Information below.
- There are no ownership requirements (such as a horse, steer, sewing machine, etc.) to belong to a club or enroll in a 4-H project.
- Members are expected but not required to participate in monthly club meetings.
- A member cannot be enrolled in the same project or event in more than one county.
- You will enroll your youth in Holmes County 4-H visiting the 4-H Online website as per the instructions below or by application you can download online or pick up at the 4-H Office.
- If you enroll online, you should expect an email with a link to an e-commerce online storefront where the membership fee can be paid using a debit or credit card.
- If you enroll by a paper application, you will pay Florida 4-H directly by check made out to the University of Florida or you can still visit the Florida 4-H website link to an e-commerce online storefront where the membership fee can be paid using a debit or credit card.
- If a membership fee is a barrier for any youth to join 4-H, please contact your local county 4-H Agent. Holmes County 4-H will never exclude a youth from 4-H for inability to pay. We will work to find a financial solution as needed.
Visit the Holmes County 4-H Website @ http://blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/holmesco/
Find us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/ufifasholmes4h
3 Ways to Join:
Enroll online. See the instructions below for details:
· Go to https://florida.4honline.com
· If you’re a new 4-H’er, click “I need to setup a profile” and follow the instructions provided.
· If you are already in 4-H, click “I have a profile.”
· Enter parent’s email address and password. (If you forgot your password, click “I forgot my password.”)
· Choose Role: Family
· Click enroll 2017-2018
· Update all of your contact information and medical records.
· Change the date on your health form approval to 2017.
· Make changes to clubs and projects if needed.
· Follow the instructions to the link to pay the annual membership fee for your youth.
· If you need any help, please contact Niki Crawson, Holmes County Agent at email@example.com or (850) 547-1108.
Visit us at the Holmes County Extension Office
1169 East Highway 90
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM until 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Complete a FL 4-H Enrollment Form, FL 4-H Participation Form, and pay the 4-H membership fee. Forms can be downloaded from our
website at blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/holmesco and can also be requested through the Holmes County 4-H Office.
If you enroll via paper application, submit forms to the Holmes County 4-H Office. You can mail, fax, or stop by the 4-H Office.
4-H Age Divisions
Cloverbud: Ages 5-7
Junior: Ages 8-10
Intermediate: Ages 11-13
Senior: Ages 14-18