Highlands County Agricultural Tour Tickets are
now ON SALE!
Tickets for our Southern Highlands County Tour taking place on Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 are available!
- Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 – Southern Highlands County Agricultural Tour – 7:45am – 4:45pm
- Planned stops:
- Buck Island Ranch
- Parker Island Alligator Farm
- Duda Sod
- Steak Lunch at Windy Point Across from Lake Istokpoga
- Miller Vegetable Farm
- Happiness Farms Caladium
- Stops may be subject to change!
Cost: $70 each
- Cost includes transportation, tour guide, and Steak lunch.
- Gratuities to your bus driver are not included in the cost of your ticket.
- If you wish to purchase tickets via cash/check, please call the office at 863.402.6540 to ensure that tickets are still available. Tickets will be on hold for 1 business day, in which you are required to visit the office located at: 4509 George Blvd. Sebring, FL 33875 in order to purchase. Failure to do so will result in the ticket(s) being re-released for purchase. Please make checks payable to: “University of Florida”
- Refunds will be issued up to one week (7 Days) prior to tour date.