Dr. Maria Portelos-Rometo is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent III for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension. Dr. Rometo began her Extension career in Sarasota County in 2007 but has been an educator for more than 23 years.
Posts by Maria Portelos-Rometo:
- Storing chocolate for World Chocolate Day
- World Chocolate Day
- EVENT: “Sustainable Food and You” webinar
- Disaster preparedness: consider shelf-stable food safety
- Hurricane season is around the corner. Ready?
- Saving money at the grocery store; one last thought
- Saving money at the grocery store
- Saving money at the grocery store starts at home
- Learn how food waste impacts your life
- Getting more out of the (salad) mix