Angela is the academic and outreach coordinator at the UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, Fla. She enjoys being outdoors, traveling and breaking down science so it's less scary and easy to understand. Communication is key!
Posts by Angela Colonna:
- Industry Spotlight: Do Good Farm
- EDIS Update: Biology and Management of Pusley (Richardia L.) in Tomato, Pepper, Cucurbit, and Strawberry Production
- Industry Spotlight: Brantley Nurseries
- EDIS Update: Butterfly Pea (Clitoria ternatea) Flower Extract (BPFE) and Its Use as a pH-Dependent Natural Colorant
- EDIS Update: Biology and Management of Spanish Needles (Bidens spp.) in Ornamental Crop Production
- This Friday: Join us at the Apopka Hop Pale Ale Event!
- EDIS Update: How to Establish an Urban Agriculture Ordinance
- Alumni Spotlight: Travis Marois
- Key Plant, Key Pests: Holly (Ilex sp.)
- What’s up with this weather? Track it with a FAWN Weather Station